Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Chapter 8 Production Kickoff


You'd think that after 7 chapters I've become used to starting a new chapter production. But it's every time the same: I'm scared like hell when I see all the work in front of me. But I'm also excited to create the next chapter of my story and, seeing the finished preliminary version before me, I can't wait to share it with you.

The title of the upcoming chapter is going to be:


Chapter 8 – Ambush in the Mushroom Forest


As always I will keep you updated on my progress as I work my way through the five production milestones and there will be preview images at each milestone. One thing that's new is that I've launched a Patreon page. Patreon is a crowdfunding website where creators look for ongoing support from their fans and in return offer access to all sorts of exclusive content. I'd like to make it a place to hang around and get into touch with people, since most other platforms kind of don't accomplish that for me. I will post additional behind the scenes stuff over there and for as little as a dollar per month, you'll gain full access to it. Please have a look at http://www.patreon.com/daniellieske


4 comments:

  1. Huzzah! The production begins!

    Best wishes that your effort is not a difficult one, Daniel! I'll be keeping an eye out for your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that new chapter! Looking forward to the final result. In the meantime I am waiting for the publication of the next french book, my brother has requested it for Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the production panels' progress always gives me a little kick of joy, although I might not comment it. I'm sure, I'm not alone with that feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete