Monday, March 14, 2011

'Bran-Jar's Story' launched on remindblog.com

Jason Brubaker's 'reMIND' graphic novel was one of the first online graphic novel projects I encountered when I started to research webcomics in 2009. Jason has not only created an outstanding graphic novel which with the help of his fans he's now finally able to bring to print. He has also published a collection of invaluable information about creating graphic novels on his blog and I can't tell you just how useful these resources were for me over the last year. Jason has also launched an online forum where graphic novel authors can share their experiences and at this very forum a group of artists has gathered to give Jason something back.

Christopher Wrann of Aquarium Drinking has written a spinoff story to 'reMIND' in which  he tells the story of Bran-Jar, a little lizzard boy who gets inspired to become the hero of his own adventure. It will be told in a nine page long comic. Every page will be created by a different artist and I'm happy to announce that I'm one of them. 'Bran-Jar's Story started today on the reMIND blog so go check it out! My page will be published on 2nd May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment